Prep Time 10 mins | Cook Time 8-10 mins | Servings 4 -5 (2-3 pcs)
2 12-16 in Baguette loaf Bread
1 Tbsp Olive oil
3 Servings *Rosemary-Parsley SpiceBean ™
*Use fewer servings of SpiceBean ™ for a milder flavor
- Small baking dish
- Baking sheet
- Cutting board
HOW TO COOK
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Add to small baking dish Rosemary Limon-Parsley SpiceBean ™, and oil
- Place in oven until melted. Remove and set aside.
- Cut bread on diagonal about 2 ½ inches wide.
- Dip bread in melted SPICE BUTTER and place on baking sheet.
- Put baking sheet in oven.
- Bake 3-5 minutes or until lightly toasted, flip once during heating.
- Remove and serve.